Jayhawks

Jayhawks

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Jayhawks in Europe!

The sickest video I have ever seen! I was a little worried about how the Jayhawks would look coming off of such an astonishing season!  They look incredible!  Once Jeff Withey hits that 15 foot jumper from the top of the key, I just smiled.  He is finally coming into his own and we are going to see an amazing offensive turnover for him this season.  His offensive rebounding in this video really makes me happy and the fact that he dunks the put-back instead of falls away with some weird finger roll BS, makes me even more a believer.  He will be one of the top centers in the entire country by the end of the season.  Perry Ellis and Ben McLemore, Studs!!  Releford's dunk at the end, awesome.  He will be an interesting player to watch to see how he deals with a larger role and a need for him to score!  Let's hope he actually gets some PT!

Lastly, the pre-game video gives me crazy chills.  Watch it and if you don't need a change of underwear afterwards, you are not a true Jayhawks fan!  Get ready, this is is going to be an exciting basketball season!

No comments:

Post a Comment